Nottingham x Seapony + Memoryhouse

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 § 0

I'd only used the first 8 exposures on this roll in Nottingham before realizing I needed to switch to an 800 roll, so the first few photos are the results. Wollaton Hall & Deer Park had a really fantastic post-apocalyptic veil of fog that day. It was also dinner time, so there were no people around. It was perfect to say the least. (Introvert Steph was pleased.)

img482
img483
img487
Wollaton Hall & Deer Park, Nottingham x Seapony at The Waldorf in Vancouver

img489
img479
img468
Memoryhouse at The Waldorf in Vancouver
(More photos here.)

I still have loads of photos to post from my trip to England, but since I've already gone and written everything down in a notebook I haven't felt the need to spew out every single memory on the blog. Or should I say, "Blargh!" (Genius.)

What's this?

You are currently reading Nottingham x Seapony + Memoryhouse at schlorantics.

meta

§ Leave a Reply