B2S AN'C

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 § 0

If there's one thing I can say with confidence that I excel at, it's procrastination. It took me a good three weeks to finally turn a ugly 3$ vintage-gucci-knockoff dollar store agenda into this encyclopedic beast of a planner. There are 10 hours before I should be arriving at my first class on my first day of school. I did this on the night before school. Because I am a procrastinator; who also has mild obsessive-compulsive tendencies. 

Using Tofurky packaging, a page from the 'eye' section of an old encyclopaedia, matte transfer paper with a green geometric print, and packaging elastic from my internal struggle (boots edition), I ended up with this


before/after/inky pen that will probably bleed through all the cheap pages inside




So tomorrow, I can read about astigmatism in an effort to awkwardly strategically avoid having to engage in small talk with strangers during my break. Success!

What's this?

You are currently reading B2S AN'C at schlorantics.

meta

§ Leave a Reply