Fujica ST605N, what does that even mean? What am I doing? Is this real life?

Friday, August 26, 2011 § 0

Last week I visited my favourite thrift shop and found a Fujica ST605N. I didn't impulsively buy it because I was reminded by Celia that I knew nothing about the camera, so I went home and did some research (Read: flickr creeping). Filled with camera hoarding lust and being slightly more informed, I went back the next day and bought it. These are some of the results of my attempt at working with a manual film camera sans the battery-operated light meter. I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Scan 2
"Yo, you really need to stop taking photos of me." - Kiki

Scan 5
mini lion

temporary indoor garden
temporary indoor garden

grandpa
happy belated (fake?) birthday, Grandpa

grandma



Scan 10

Scan 11

Scan 12
going in for a kiss

gastown
gastown, minus humans

the diamond
the diamond

internal struggle
internal struggle

neglected olives
neglected olives

Scan 19

spun sugar

sugar spinning
spun sugar

noble profession
"Macs? No, I really just work with Windows."

What's this?

You are currently reading Fujica ST605N, what does that even mean? What am I doing? Is this real life? at schlorantics.

meta

§ Leave a Reply