blackdenim summer

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 § 0




I made it a personal goal to wear black denim all summer. Today I wore black denim and an ugly sweater and nearly threw up at how disgustingly hot it was. For the first time in approximately a year, I changed into shorts. Are you ready for these pasty whites? 

Tracklist: 
Little Joy - Evaporar
Fruit Bats - Tangie and Ray
Gauntlet Hair - Top Bunk
The Morning Benders - Excuses
Alex Turner - Stuck On The Puzzle
Edith Piaf - J'M'En Fous Pas Mal
Beach House - Used To Be
Girls - Hellhole Ratrace
Alex Turner - It's Hard To Get Around The Wind

There aren't a lot of songs, mostly because I spent the majority of the month listening to the Submarine soundtrack and Edith Piaf, pretending I was Oliver Tate and extracting dreams, (respectively,) and whatnot.
If you haven't seen Submarine yet, the DVD is out now. Buy it. 

What's this?

You are currently reading blackdenim summer at schlorantics.

meta

§ Leave a Reply